Friday 5 March 2010

When time goes fast......things can change even faster.......

As I know time can go really fast, and things can change even faster. I could have already felt the changes of our relationship. In fact, our pride and disappointment can lead us to the other stage of this relationship. I believe the time can prove the fact.

Love should be working on both side, and I believe the fact of what goes around comes around. People should consider how their actions can lead to the things that they can get back. People can get hurt when they actually have already hurt somebody.

Since I have been disappointed again and again, and I have already believe in the idea of whatever will be, will be. I am now standing here asking myself, what am I doing? What have I done?

....maybe I would just let time to clear up the mind......

In fact, you thought I was wrong to say goodbye......however, I would rather you say I was wrong to think we can be together again.....since we are not happy at all.....I could have already expected and told myself and everyone the same thing that..whatever I could do wasn't going to make any different.....since we had already disconnected......

I can always understand that fact that.....I can get hurt by what I have done to hurt
you......However....you have never understood the facts that......you can get hurt by what you have done to disappoint the others.....why can't people realize something before its too late.....no matter if we did or didn't break up......same thing could happen still.....Since we have never been understanding to each other........Love isn't like that....I am sorry to start to realize the fact which has also been always disappointing me........

I wish I could feel the love from you.....and so you could feel mine.......

I have never expected anything to happen for me from you..............except I just expect whatever will be....also whatever will be won't hurt us too much.....because we have already got so hurt that nothing can be hurt more than that........

As I will never expect anything.......however, I hope time can heal everything and let us forget the pain of this love....and so maybe just let us forget the love...........

I will only be more and more calm for whatever will be in the future....and I believe this is just the same as the way you will be....and maybe this is the thing that we are similar to each other..... I believe you are just feeling as the same way as I am feeling right now......

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com