Wednesday 17 March 2010

This was a place where we started and ended up.....

Maybe the postcards have just arrived at the wrong timing for both of us. Its so true that I don't want you to contact me since I wanted to forget you, because I thought that's the only way to make me feel better. More importantly, I wanted to make myself clear about my decision. So I decided to not to talk to you before I have confirmed my decision.

Now I am writing to you because I thought I have already let my feelings gone, and I have already move on my life. So I just hope you can move on yours as well.

Anyway, thanks for letting myself realized so many things over these days. I have learned so much from this unsuccessful relationship.

Be honest, I had been blaming you for so many things before. However, I realized that actually I didn't have to blame you. All the blames just prove me that we aren't and weren't meant for each other. Anyway.....whatever for that....since everything is over now.

Perhaps you are losing me as a girlfriend or partner, but I believe you can soon or you would have already found a better one. So after all, I will still be your friend.

So if you have got anything that you want me to help you, please don't hesitate to find me, since I can always be there to help with your problems.

In fact, you don't have to feel bad or anything about how we have ended up. Maybe this is the appropriate place for us to end up with our relationship, since this was where we had started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com