Thursday 18 March 2010

Hope you will be happy....

As I don't care about how the others will think, comment or view my actions, still I will just do all the things that I think I should do. No matter how much you love me, but all your actions just hurting me so much.

Anyway....as I now you are finding hard to sleep in these days, so I just bought somethings and sent it to you. I hope this can help. I am not sure can it help or not but I think I should send you to make you feel better.

Maybe I am different from you, because the way of how you think of love is so different to the way of mine. I am not sure how you will think about me and my actions. I just believe to what I believe.

I don't mind how you have complained to the others about me, still I just believe in myself about my love. I am sorry that I could never feel your love to me, but I can feel how you love me because of yourself. That's not what I really wish to feel. However, you have made me feel in such way. Though I have to say thanks to you that how your actions have pushed me away from you, and this can make me truly understand what should love really mean for me. Sometimes love can make people to stay together, and sometimes love can also make people walk away from each another. I just believe this is reason why I have walked away from you.

In contradiction, I have never leave you behind even though I have walked away from you.And this really confused me sometimes....Even though I just want to giving up to love you, still I still care about how you are going...Anyway....I think as the time pass by I will be fine...

Sorry if you can never understand how my actions truly mean to you, however, I just believe in what I believe. Maybe sometimes there are somethings that you will never understand but somehow you will know it deep in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com