Sunday 14 March 2010

Thanks

Thanks for everyone of my friends, since they have tried to help me to walk out from the problems. I am really appriciated with all my friends. I believe I will also do the same things for them when they were in my situation.

Today I had a chat with a friend whom we haven't been contacted for awhile, because I have told him that I was not appriciated by my boyfriend if I had close contacts with the other male friends. Since then we didn't really contact to each others a lot, which we might be just chat once or twice a month.

When he asked me about how was my life going, I have told him how upset I was over these days. He asked me to share my problems with him. So he might give me some advices. After the chat, I just think his words was right and helpful for me.

As he said, eventhough I have rejected him before, still he would hope all the best for me, since he wants me to be happy. He said it must be hard and puzzled to have a long distance's relationship, and there must be so many on and off in between on the way of a relationship.

However, the most important thing is how to get through the problems. He asked me to get a hot drink, then read a book or watch tv on tonight so I won't think too much anymore. Then I just calm down myself and spend about an hour time to think about a couple of questions, 1st " think how much do I love this person, and how good is him", 2nd " think what were the problems of the situation ", 3re " what did he do that have been upsetting me?" , 4th " Can the problems be solved and how to solve the problems?", 5th " what can I do if the problems can't be solved?"

He told me that he would support my decision whatever it will be, as long as I am happy with and I will not feel regret. I really want to say thanks to him , since he always helps me or be there for me whenever I need some help. Eventhough I have never asked him for help, still he is always the one who come up when I am mostly needing some help. Also he have never made me feel uncomfortable with if I am seeking his help.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com