Friday 26 March 2010

Please let me in....

I really wanna get this job, this has been my dream since I was young. God please let me get this job!

On the other hand, I have to say thanks to the fate that it has let me realize more and learn more about what life should be. Be honest, I am not regret or upset, also I have to thank god who have let me to understand what is love. So I can know who is the one has been truly loving me over these days.

Sometimes in life you will find the one who you love, find the one who love you. Rearly, you will find the one you love and who love you at the same time.

I am glad that I find the one I love, unfortunately I still haven't found the one I truly love and who has also truly love me at the same time. However I am not upset or regret for anything, becuase I think it's lucky that I have realized it earlier, so I can start to find the one earlier, without wasting time. So sometimes giving up isn't a bad thing to do, however , holding the wrong one on hand is even worse.

Thanks god for giving me the wisdom, so I can able to see the truth at some important situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com