Monday 15 March 2010

Love yourself

Thanks for telling me that you love yourself....it is because that's what I have been realized since these days long..I decided to private this blog because I don't want to do anything that will possibly hurt you or make you feel bad. So I have just blocked this blog from everyone. Start from now on this is the only place where I can freely express my feelings and let my feelings out. I don't mean to hide this blog from anyone, since I don't want to make anyone to feel bad or will have any bad impression of anyone.

Thank you for loving yourself. I hope that's can really make you feel better. Maybe you would have started to hate me because of how I have left you. However, you have never considered your actions to me. If you think I am a bad person whom I have left you in such way without any reasonable reason, then I just really want you to reconsider your actions once again.

Actually, I have never meant to do anything bad to harm anyone in my life. Indeed, the only way I would choose to stop making friend with a person, when they have made me to realize how they have used me for their own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com