Sunday 7 March 2010

All in a sudden.....

Today I have realized something that I have never realized before. I just saw a name of a song on you tube which was really familiar to me, since I have always seen the same words written on one of my friend's messenger's name before. As I have never thought of these words as a name of a Chinese song. When I started to listen to this song, all in a sudden hundred of questions just pop up of my mind. I am not sure how this song was meant for him, but my sixth sense has told me something.....

In fact, I could notice all the little things that he had done for me. However, I just pretended in front of everyone that I couldn't.

Perhaps I would be feeling better, if he was the one I could have chosen. Then I wouldn't be so upset, and at least I could find a little bit of laughter from myself over these days...In fact, its too late to think about all the "perhaps questions", since I have already stacked at where I have been. Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com