Monday 22 March 2010

Just let the past goes....

As I thought it must be hard for me to letting go or forget the love. Since I thought I would never want to leave someone I love. However, I start to release something that I couldn't understand before.

I thought I would not want to leave him even though I could find a better one. Since we have been knowing each other for more than three years. There were so many good and bad memories over these years. As I thought I could never find anyone in my life likes him who could have shared all those memories with me.

However, one of my friends have just reminded me of a very true fact. In fact, the past is the the past, we can never change the past. Future is the only thing that we can work hard for to change. Therefore we shouldn't let the memories to trap us in the past. We can only get lost if we trap ourselves in past.

As I know there can be a big different in the future by changing any tiny bit of our present decision. I am not sure what will happen in the future, however, I just know that all I can do now that is to improve myself and get myself well prepared for the future. As I know the best is just yet to go. The better I can get prepared, the better I can have in the future.

The most important of all, no matter who will be my Mr Next, or can my Mr Next be my Mr Right, still I believe the next one must be a better one. So now I should just improve myself and get myself well prepared for the next coming one.

P.S. The next station, lucky~

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com