Monday 19 July 2010

执迷不悔No Regrets

This time I resolutely face
Uninhibitive obsession
I don't really mind
Whether this being right or wrong
Even if fallen deep
I don't really care
Even if I grasp on to uncertainty
I grasp on to it with no regrets

Don't say that I should give it up
That I should open my eyes
I use my heart
To see and to feel
You are not me
How can you understand
Even if I grasp on to uncertainty
Let me hold on to it with no regrets

I am not as perfect as you may think
Sometimes I also can't distinguish being right from being wrong
It's not that I don't want to walk out of uncertainty
But only this time
This time it's myself and no one else

Whose heart should I use to realize
To truly touch upon my surroundings
Even if it's pain
Even if it meant tears
It's just my self's own sorrow

Whose heart can I still use to realize
To truly touch upon my surroundings
Even if I'm fatigued
Even if it's exhaustion
I can only grasp on to uncertainty with no regrets


No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com