Friday 16 July 2010

No Good In Goodbye

Jewel - No Good in Goodbye


Once upon time used to feel so fine
I really mean to shine
we'd laugh like we were drunk on wine
no not anymore [x4]
Used to feel so good
used to laugh like we should
we did what we could
come on baby I'm sorry
would you open the door [x4]

[Chorus]
Baby don't say the stars are falling from your eyes
Baby just say, say you need me one more time
For you and I,
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/odV4 ]
there is no good in goodbye

You know I used to love to leave,
always had something up my sleave,
I guess I mistook being alone for being free,
But no never again [x4]

[Chorus]

Yes I too was just like you,
finding comfort in a strangers face,
In a darkened place where no one knew my name
And I was slow to see that everything had changed
and I was sad to see that I would never be the same
Without you by my side I'd go insane,
Cause you make the world make sense
Baby, you make the world make sense


No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com