Thursday 1 July 2010

Seems hard but easy.....seems nothing but alot......Busy can be the reason but this will not be in every season.....

Simple words are being told and that's really mean alot for me. I guess this is the same as you. Communications are often the most important thing between people.

Before the day, I though we are no longer connected. Since we haven't talked for awhile, and we are both busying at work and everything.

Currently this is the period of the end of a financial year, everything has to be done and sorted out. Also my parents have just completed some of the documents for the settlement and still there are alot to deal with.

On the other hand, I have started to take the responsibility of handling the business of my parents. For the legal reason, a limited company can only be owned by at least two or more owners, therefore my dad can only transfer his part of his ownership of the business and properties into both my mum and mine name.

From the point of view of my grandparents, leaving Hong Kong and going to study aboard is no longer a choice for me at the moment. Since they want me to help my mum in her business and settling the payments for my dad.

Sometimes i ask myself the same question about in relations to the situation. I really wanna know how much longer can I sustain in this relationship. Everything seems to stop us going further, however I just can't really give myself an answer to the question. Perhaps the answer is not hard to find and maybe its easy enough for me to answer myself as well.

If I were in the past, I think I would have probably given up already. However, I think my mind is no longer the same as the past, since i couldn't find any intention to give up because of all the situations.

Even we are always being busy, but still we are happy to know that we are always there for each other. One or two words or even a sentence from msn or on the phone could have already lighted up each other's day.

Perhaps we are both an independent and ambitious person, we are ambitious for our goals from work and success from lives. Therefore we are more than willing to stay alone and staying apart and focus on each others lives, but taking into account that we are always viewing and trying to reach the same future. There are somethings deep in my mind that I have realized since before, and I really got to understand how important it is to me.

I know I will be over thinking sometimes, and will worry too much about somethings that doesn't really matter for this situation. Therefore I know that I really have to learn about not to think too much and just let it flow. I know this is a bit strange in what I want to say but I do think these are really true for me at the moment, "Everything can seem to be hard but actually is easy for me, and somethings can seem to be nothing but alot for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com