Monday 19 July 2010

I do....Yes I do.....

Sometimes I ask myself the same question....and every time I will give myself the same answer to the question.....Yes, I do.....I do wanna get married.....I think this is nothing special to every single woman in the world....The point is...who will you get married to and when will you get married.....

Hahahaha.....I think I am such a daydreamer....Dreaming about my wedding.....

....I can see myself standing in front of a beautiful white church which is built at the delightful green grass field, and where is located next to a lovely blue ocean........the church is decorated with many pink flowers....

Then I am walking towards my fiance who is smiling at me on the long red carpet.....and everyone is looking at me and clapping their hands with all their best wishes...... ...

.........hahaha.........perhaps this dream is too early to be dreamed of.......but I think this dream will become true one day.....hahahah........perhaps every girl in the world would have dreamed about this kind of dream.....just not sure how many girls will get their dream come true......

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com