Saturday 3 July 2010

I love summer...

It's summer time again.....Yo...ho.....I really love summer....This is not just because of the reason that my birthday is on the summer time.......but actually that is because I really love to go to the beach on the summer time.......I can still remember when I was little my dad used to take me and my brother to the beach on every weekend.....I really miss those days.......

Anyway.......Yeah....It's time to get some new and pretty Bikinis lol....hahaha........Ai..yo.....The other day I was shopping with my friend and I just saw a really nice, pretty and hot set of Bikini........Ai yo.....I was thinking should I get that Bikini or not.....since I have already got a few sets of Bikinis already..........so I ended up not getting them lol......after that I just found myself really like that Bikini, and then I have changed my mind, since I really wanna get them.........I think I should have bought them on the other day.........ai.....yo........I am so regretting now.........

I dare I must get them as soon as possible......if not then.....I need to pay more effort to find a better one then that..........hahahhahahah........Since I will never let myself holding this kind of regretful feelings in my life for any longer....no no no no.....I can't let myself feel regret lol......Hahahaha........I think I am pretty stubborn sometimes.....hahaha.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com