Thursday 13 May 2010

Leaving Brisbane

As I have already left Brisbane, there are so many things that I know I will miss from Brisbane, however, there are also somethings that I have already put down. I think I have already let some of the memories gone. And these are the ones I will never ever interested in looking back, since I think I have already pick up some new memories from a different area. You know what you can never say somethings like that when you are actually get to that stage. And I think now I am right at that stage so I can surely say that.

Anyway I am not sure how to explain, but I just understand and feel the changes. Sometimes o think I am pretty proud of myself in some decisions. Thanks for my wise decision. If I could have one more chance to choose somethings in the past, I think i would have done it in the same way. Therefore, I think I have no regret at all in my life. Because if not then, I think I wouldn't have chance to understand so much more about somethings about life and fate. I am really to meet some of my friends this time when I got back. However, still haven't got enough time to meet the others. I really wish I could have stayed a not longer.

Anyway, I think I will still gave chance to head back in the future, so don't have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com