Wednesday 26 May 2010

Actually

Actually we are the same. We are happy with where we are being up to. Actually we are really similar. Perhaps, two similar person can never ever compatible for being together.

There is a saying in Chinese "similar things will always come together" ..... Which means like similar kind of people will always gather together......

However, as we know that two same magnetic side of magnet can never be pair up.......just like two pieces of same shaped puzzle can never pair up and match each other......whether match or not is just depends on how we can change ourselves to match the other side.... Or how the other side can change to match us..... If we are not able to change, then we are better to find someone else to match ourselves...... Maybe that's what we have chosen to do......

No matter what, I am more clear to myself about the things that have been confusing me in the past.....and now I am so confident to myself about my pervious decision......

Nothing is really important to me now,but my be loved one....since I am so much happier now than in the past.... i know Sometimes I will over thinking.... But I think I will no longer over thinking anymore......and just being happy for where I am up to.....

Perhaps that's what we are supose to know about life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com