Friday 7 May 2010

Finally I am back to Brisbane....

I think I wouldn't have imagined the situation that I am having at the moment. As the year has past, I am back to Australia with a totally different situation, which I have never imaged before. Perhaps, the past has lead me to where I am now. As I am always confident to make some dicisions that I think I will never regret, I have never regreted in any of my decision. However, can I ever say I to myself that I have made the right decision. This is just like kind of life and decision hypothesis. I can never say something is ever correct, but we can always prove the fact that is count as wrong or not satisfied. I know this is kind of logical thinking. And I just start to realize how the way I am thinking is really ignoring me, since I am always thinking in the logical way. I just can't stop myself in finding the reason or fact that has been lead the situation to be exist.

As if we assume the fact that everything is changing on every moment is true, so then its that mean a person's feelings can also be changing on different moments as well? So when everything still stay the same, will a person's feeling still be the same? If everything isn't changed, but a person's feeling has already changed....so what is really means??
Hahahahah....what a funny logical question....

If sometimes the fact is coming up on a different way to what we can ever imagined or expected. So which is better?

Expect somethings that you will never get it, or get somethings that you will never expect?

Would you rather to listen or view to the ungly truth, or choose to just listen or view to the beautiful lies?

Will you rather to face to fact, or living forever in your dream?

At the moment I think I am still finding my way on my life, I am not sure what should be the exact answer to my life. However, I just know that I have already learned my lesson from the past, which is I should try as many possibilities as I can in my life when I am still young. Since I can never say what is the best for me, what I can know is what is not suitable for me. I know what I have been thinking may possible lead me to nothing at the end of the story, still that's what I can do at the moment. If one day I am staying at no where and holding on nothing, still I can just laugh and say to myself....hahahaha....anyway...that's all what I can have and I can do...since I have already done whatever I could.....no matter what is at the end of the story..... all I can say is...I am happy with all what I can have and I can get....

In fact, everyone is trying like what I am doing on every day at every different place.....so what I am doing is nothing really different or special.....All I am focus on now is.....try to make the one who are around me to feel happy and smile.....since I just want to make everyone who is around me to be happy and stressless.....no matter who they are....no matter they are my families, my friends, or someone meaningless to me....still I just want everyone to be happy.....

Since I just know one thing to my own logical way of thinking.....I would rather to try put my efford on being someone else's Miss Happy....rather than to be someone's Miss Trouble.....Just hope to find the one who can appricate my efford....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com