Monday 24 May 2010

Self-contradictory....

I think you are really doing better than I do in this area. Since you can always know me pretty well. Yeah, I think you know me better than I know about myself sometimes. However, I just have no idea about you.

It's so strange that even I can't really understand you sometimes, but you just seem so familar to me.... Everything just seems a little bit unreal, but I just seem like living pretty safely in such an semi-real-world.

I think I am just living in such an inconsecutive way with you everyday.....you are so close but far away from me. I know you but not really understanding you. I am pretty much depending on you, but still being independent. Nothing can be sure between us, but I just feel so secure with you. I am not sure whether I want you or not, but I think I really like the way we are being to each other. Everything it's just so unsecured but save..... Ai anyway I just can't really understand what is going on between us.

Maybe just like what you have just said, we just seem to be one step up and two steps down, and just up and down on everyday in everyminute......

Actually I just wanna let you know that I really like the way we are, perhaps we will never know what is going on to each other, still I just like the way we are. Whatever is going to happen I just feel like I really like to be with you. I don't care about anything, as long as we are what you said happy to be together in such way.

Actually I don't really care about what will the others think or say about us, still I just won't let anyone to affect the way of how I think about you. However, I just care about how you make me think about you.

The most important of all is that we are honest to each other......um........ Then nothing else I will care about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com