Tuesday 18 May 2010

Happy Birthday to myself....

I think today, I am a bit strange. I have been cranky at you. Sorry ar, I didn't really mean it to be pissed at you. I am just a bit stress for preparing all the assignment, exams and my parent's trial stuffs.....I can't really lie to myself anymore, actually I am really stress out now. I have already tried my best to calm down myself. However, I just started to feel all the stress coming in my head...

I know my emotions just flow like the rolling coaster....I am sorry...but I just want to let you know that I do miss you a lot....I know I am pretty sassy sometimes, and I know I will be thinking all the strange things sometimes, and I know I am not perfect......However, I am trying my best to improve myself.....Since I just want to be a better person for you.

I am trying my best to be a better girl....and hope I will not repeat my bad habit anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com