Wednesday 6 April 2011

I just realize how stupid I have been.........

Today after I have finished my assignment, I started to read my diary in the past........haha.....such a stupid person of me.....hahha.....didn't realize all the mistakes that I have made in the past.....not only the grammar mistakes....but the mistakes I have made in my life......I have asked myself....today if I could get a chance to remake the decisions again....would they still be the same???

Come on....please don't choose to make the same decision that you have made in one year and a half ago.........couldn't you see what you have been suffering before.....would you capable to suffer all those once more again in your life......

Wouldn't you understand the feelings that you held when you was trying to write all the diaries.......

You are clear enough about the reason why you don't want to say anything to ....... that's because you are afraid you will fall into to the same mistake again......you are afraid you will not be able to control yourself again.......

You can't be that stupid....and stubborn lol........ai......why you are always making the same mistake.....do you still remember how long did you use to forget your first one......god......it took you nearly 2 years ar......ai.....I think you want to break this record, won't you......

Stupid stupid stupid girl.......please please please forget what you should forget lol...please don't even try to do something that may get a chance to harm yourself....... you have tried so hard to get yourself back on the right track.....so please don't try to do the things that may let you down......

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com