Monday 26 April 2010

I wanna grow old with you.....

After the trip of Macau with my friends and family, I realized some things from the conversation with my grandma! My grandma has talked to me about the story of herelf and my grandpa! How she has met my grandpa, how they have fallen in love with each other, how my grandma has chosen to let my grandpa to come to hong kong, how she has been blamed by the others about her decision on that time, and how different was her way of thinking has lead her to what she has got at the moment!

I am amazed by how my grandma's way of thinking is really open-minded! She told me that she really wanted to view the world when she was still young. Since she wa born in the countryside and she has chosen to leave home and tried her best to get an opportunity to stay and to study in the city by herself. She met my grandpa accidentally, and they fall in love with each other in the first sight. Then they have decided to get married to each other. At that time they had nothing but just thirty something Rmb. They worked hard together and believed in the same belief. My grandparents' living standard has started to improve, after my aunties and mum were born, eventhough they were not very rich, still they were very happy with what they had got at that time.

However, my grandma started to wish to move to somewhere else from China. At that time, everyone was critizing my grandma's decision, and so as my grandpa. Everyone thought my grandma was crazy and stupid to let my grandpa to go to hong kong, even my grandpa wasn't really happy to leave my grandma by himself. After a while, my mum and older auntie's visa were approved and being allowed to move to hong kong. Then my grandpa, older auntie and my mum all moved to hong kong. At that time, everyone of my grandma's friend was critizing and teasing about her decision. Since everyone thought hong kong was a wealthy city, everyone was being selfish and focusing money and entertainment. Everyone who came to hong kong would also be influenced by the environment. As the time past, the fact have proved to everyone that my grandma was right and smart to have made her decision by that time.

To the different of everyone's thoughts, after a few years time my younger auntie and grandma's visa were approved and allowed to move hong kong as well. Also my grandpa, older auntie and my mum were really well behave and working so hard on their study and part time job. They worked so hard on everyday and saved the money for the family.

Finally the whole family could be living together. Everyone was working hard for their future. It was because all they wanted was working hard to attribute their happy and wealthy family.

In fact, every tiny change of the past could have made a big different to the current situation.

Now my grandparents are eight years old something, I could still see their love to each other. Eventhough sometimes they will have some fights with each others, still they are really appriciated to each others. I can realize all these things when I see they look each others in their eyes. I think they are the real lucky ones. I love my grandparents, they lovely and kind. Also I have say thanks for their effort when they are still young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com