Saturday 3 April 2010

Having fun.....hahaha

Wow! Finally I can have my fun time with my friends again, since the exams had finished and assignments were done! Haha I think I am obsessive in love with Disneyland now, even though I know the one in hong kong isn't really great!!! I think I really love to go, no matter how many times I have been there still feel exciting in going there!! It makes me feel like a magical world, going to Disney really make you feel like having a fair tale in your life!! Haha! Can't believe I wil be going to Disney twice a month!! Haha!

But I am really tired from yesterday! Haha we had six hours of cycling all around the island. Haha it was really fun!!!! Especially when I was riding a four-wheels bicycle!! Haha!!! It was because .....hahhahaha it's really funny though!!!!! However, all I can feel know is my sore muscle!!!! Hahaha anyway this is not a big matter though since I really had so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com