Friday 26 February 2010

What can I do?

Is there anyone who can tell me what to do? So many problems that I need to deal, since I have to solve not only the personal problems but also the companies' problems and my parents' problems. Even I know stress isn't going to help for the soloving problems , still I just can't stop my stressful feelings. Is there anyone who can give me some wisely advice for soloving the problems.

At the moment all I can say is "I know I have to be strong and do my best!! Nothing can walk over me either!!" I am not the one who can't live without a particular person in my life. As I know it is hard for me now, though I will be fine sometime later. All I am concerning is just how long will it be for me to get over somethings? Monique you have to get over it as soon as possible, because you still have to go your life, still there is a lot of things you have deal with!! Don't let anybody to hold on your life and your mind, since his actions to you aren't going to make you feel any less stressful!! I know how much you love him for, perhaps he couldn't have appriciated for what you have done!! Love shouldn't ask for anything, but doing the things for the others to make the other person happy.

In fact, I have never ask for anything from you, however, you just keep blaming me for the things that I haven't done for you on some rediculious reasons. In fact, have you ever think of the things that I have done for you? Or have I ever reminded you for what I have done? However, I have been reminded for what you have done for me before. As I have never forgotten all those. And I have also tried my best to take care you whenever I could in Australia and hong kong!! Perhaps you have still been complaining for the things that I didn't do. I am so sorry for my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com