Thursday 25 February 2010

I am so tired

Dear Mr. H,

No wonder what are you doing now on the other side of the world? Perhaps, you have already fallen asleep since it is now 4am on your place. I am writing this now because I have no idea what can I do to make myself to go to bed. I haven’t been slept for more than 24hours. I am awake maybe because I am so addicted to the drama, and I wanted to finish the entire episodes as soon as possible. However, I am not sure whether I am awake for the drama, or I am watching the drama because I am awake.



When I was watching the drama, it made me think about you with no reason. I wish you could watch this drama and understand it, since it is a Taiwanese drama.



I am not sure how silly am I to write all these without letting you read them. Perhaps, this the only way I can do now to keep my promise that to write you letters at a couple of days in a week and sending them to you in an envelope.



I have received your other letter today. I wish all those could come earlier. And the most important thing is that I really miss you. I couldn’t hold my tears as when I am missing you madly. Why should we be apart?



P.S. I can't stand anymore, I really tired, I think I really need a rest.



Love from,

Monique

25-02-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com