Saturday 27 February 2010

Perhaps....

Perhaps I hate how my personality could destroy every relationship. Perhaps I am the kind of person who always do the things to hurt the others and myself.

Perhaps I am not the person who can deserve for a relationship. Perhaps tou and I are so similar that we both can't have taken off our pride. Perhaps I really need someone who can understand how much am I suffering from all the problems of my family.

Perhaps we wouldn't have to break up if he didn't push me too hard sometimes. Perhaps I wouldn't take this step if he could just have given me sometime and not push me into the corner. Perhaps I am not the one who meant for him. Perhaps he is not the one who meant for me as well.

Perhaps he deserves a better one than I do for him. Perhaps I love him too much and care too much that I shouldn't have cared about. Perhaps I am not who I suppose to be when I am in a relationship. Perhaps I will never find myself anymore.

Perhaps I am not supposed to born in this family. Perhaps I wish I could be someone else but myself.Perhaps I have chosen the wrong one to push me in this nonreturnable corner. Perhaps I could have stopped us being further before we have got into the wrong end.

Perhaps he could have understand me more....Perhaps....Perhapsss....Perhapssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com