Monday 21 November 2011

First day

Today was my first day of work on the new job. wow lots of surprise......free means...... Lol i know it might sound a little bit stupid to say so..... But i am really surprised and happy to know that i can have three free meals on every working day...... Hahahaha.....


Beside this great news..... i will need to say that i will always try my best to work for this job...... And work as hard as i can......


P.S. I think i am already the luckiest one on the world...... Thank you god....... God i really appreciate with what you have given to me..... I am happy to what i have got at the moment... And i will also try my best to make the others happy by spreading out my possitive attitudes........


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com