Tuesday 12 July 2011

Too Weak To Resist



We stood before our friends and pledged eternal love

To have and to hold

We both meant every word and spoke of one above

Love could not grow cold

Then I found myself so many nights

With time my only friend

And I only saw it in your eyes

Too late to make amends...darling



(Chorus)

Time can be a healer

Or time can divide

I never meant for anyone

To take you from my side

But I'm just a man (just a man)

And it comes down to this

I was just too weak to resist





If only I had known I'd cause you so much pain

I would not have strayed and though I promise you

I'll never fall again baby

I must lie in this bed

That I've made

And though I'm hurtin' you I swear it was

The last thing on my mind

but I found myself on my own

One too many times...darling



(Chorus)



Too weak

I was too weak (x3)

Too weak

I was too weak

Just too weak to resist

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com