Thursday 30 June 2011

Sigh

I don't want to say that..... But it's really true.... I am so disappointed in you.....

You are not a kid anymore..... Please be response to what you are doing......

Sigh..... I can understand that you are just two years younger than I do.... And I am not expecting you to be what mum has expected you to be.....or as mature as I am right now..... I hope to leave you some rooms to spread your wings...... But that's doesn't mean you can do whatever you want without thinking about the others......

I have been asking myself the same question since you came home...... " what had I done in 2 years ago???" or " would I do something similar to what you are doing right now when I was in your age??" but sorry to say that " No"..... " No"....... And "Not".........

At least I hadn't ........... And at least I won't let mum be worried about my relationship, my study, my work, my actions...........when I was in your age.......

Though I know no one is perfect..... still your actions now are quite disappointing......

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com