Sunday 12 June 2011

Day 3

This day just went to watch the Opera called "Love never dies" which is the next chapter of "Phantom of the Opera".

This was so amazing... The setting and costomos was absolutely terrific and gorgoures.....Even though the ending was a bit sad and the plot wasn't that plentiful...... Still I really like the music part of it.....


P.S. After having a look of the photos that we've been taken over these days...... I could see that I have lost some weight since this trip has started.....also I could feel that my body is really running out of energy and nutrients......

I think that's because, we haven't really had any proper meal at all over these few days....

I think I really need to have some proper meals with sufficient nutrients as soon as possible...since that's not gonna good for my health..... I really need to have a proper home made meal..... Or I think my mum will be scared by that when I get back from this Europe..... And this is definitely gonna worried her........



No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com