Monday 30 May 2011

When the day is getting sooner

Germaine and I have been preparing for this trip for a long while.... This is the kind of trip which we have been dreaming for.....

But when the time gets closer....I find myself not quite that happy to leave and go for this trip.... It might be I am still worrying about some things.....

In fact, I find myself isn't feeling that happy or excited about this trip now..... though this was supposed to be something that I have been wishing for so long.....

I know this is a bit stupid..... But its true that....... I wish I was going to this trip in a different situation........


Though I really have to say thank you to my mum.......... I am really grateful with my mum which she can allow me to have this chance to go on this trip....


No doubt for how much does my mum really love me and my brother........ Since she will always trys her best to give us the best she can.... And she protects us in any way that she can...... Maybe sometimes she is not really good at showing us her kindly intention.... However..... there is no doubt that mum will never harm their sons and daughters in any way.......

Perhaps.... This is the greatest love of all that I can have in my life.....this is so real ........ And this can never be questioned about.........since this is a kind of natural humanity......... Without this..... life can be so meaningless and dull.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com