Saturday 16 March 2013

I will be fine

That's the end.... The reason why I chose to end up .... It's all because I feel like you don't really need me at all... This kind of feeling isn't really nice to me... Even that's true or not.... I don't want to have this kind of feeling with me.... I know I need you so much.... And all I want to do is getting use to not having you in my life.... You may think I am crazy and silly... But I really don't want to be like this anymore.... I know I will need so much time to get over yo.... But I will try to do so... As I think this will at least make me feel better.... Thanks for respecting my decision.... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com