Saturday 22 October 2011

Stupidity

God ! I am such dumb ! Recently I have found out that I have done a lot of stupid things..... Sign....

Sign.... I think I really need to learn about how communicate with people...... Or learn about how to say things in a nice way.... In which I believe things can more easily be accepted by the others.... as if I have changed the way I acted and talked.......

I know I am not good at talking to people....so start from now on~~~~ I think I really need to re-learn about how to talk.....

I just wonder why the school hasn't got any class which can teach us how to talk to people....

I know I am suck at telling lies or decorating my words..... But in fact.... We are all living in a world that no one would like to listen to the truth.... Especially the ugly turth.....

Is that why we are born to have a mouth to communicate with the others, instead of just getting the ability of reading other's mind........ So everyone could understand the others without saying anything thing..... in which, the problems of misinterpretation or misunderstanding would no longer exist....

Things would be so much easier for us..... How stupid am I for thinking all those useless things.... Well I am just expressing my crazy thoughts now.... Since I find no way to say it out......

Anyway......all I can sum up with is that..... Learn how to talk and especially learn about the art of talking.......

Since I am so suck at these stuffs..... Stop being an honest person in front of the others...... And don't even let yourself to be a straight forward person....... As I have found that I have been being too straight forward to everyone around me....

Ai~~~ I hate all of those mind games in between humans...... Why do we need to play all those mind games in our life~~~ why can't people just say or do whatever they really wish in their minds.....instead of turning around in a circle......ai....

Stupid me~~~~well I know that I am so stupid~~~~~ anyway I would like to learn from my stupidities~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyHotComments.com